Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Mommy & Jordie go swimming with Kelly & Blake

We met the Lefler family when their daughter Quynn ended up in James's kindergarten class at Westview. Quynn is a really wonderful little girl and her and James get along really well. She plays with the boys at lunch and never wears dresses or skirts. In a world that is full of those kinds of girls that are mean to each other and have to dress in the frilliest of dresses and the best shoes I'm so happy to know there are still awesome tomboys out there like Quynn. For her school pictures she wore a cute little top with a little tie and was just the most adorable little girl in the room. She is a funny little character and James really enjoys her. When she came for a playdate back in early February I loved how she put him in his place when he was being pushy and I knew she would be just fine in handling him if he got too bossy! :)

Anyways, back to the other Leflers now. Quynn's little brother Blake is just a few months younger than Jordie and for a few months he just loved me. He would run up to me and give me a huge high five and always a hug when asked. He and Jordie get along really well too which makes this family a ton of fun to be around. And their mom Kelly...she is literally the nicest woman I've met in a long time! Their family moved to Powell River last year and I couldn't be happier to have met them. I look forward to many more times getting together with our kids and hubbies and getting to know each other much better!

Here are some pictures and a video of Jordie and Blake during our swimming play date back in early February (I know I'm way behind with these pictures but just got out of my groove a little bit when I was super sick so making sure to go back and blog the fun things we did!)




It was the Valentine's Day preschool swim party so they had games the kids could play. Jordie liked this one because they gave him gummy candies












Funny enough I think this might be my favorite picture of them all!

Checking out their goodie bags from the Valentine's Day swim

No comments:

Post a Comment